As Multinet Technology Inc. (”the company”) we care about the security of your personal data at the highest level. With this awareness, as the Company, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data belonging to all real persons associated with the Company, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK Law"). Being aware of this responsibility, as defined in the KVKK Law, we process your personal data as "Data Supervisor" as explained below and within the aspects set by the legislation.
1. Collecting, Processing and Purposes of Processing of The Personel Datas
Your personal data may vary depending on the services are provided by our Company. Your data automatically or non-automatically, can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through Group companies and units, internet site, social media, mobile apps and etc. Your personal data can be processed as long as you benefit from the product and services of our Company and Group Companies.
In addition, your personal data can be processed when you use our call centers or web page for using the services of our Company and Group Companies, visit our Company offices or web page, participate to the tutorial, seminar or organizations.
Your collected personal data will be processed for the following reasons, within the limits of the personal data processing conditions and purposes stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK Law ;
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company and Group Companies,
- Recommending them to you by customizing them according to your liking, usage habits and needs by our Company and Group Companies,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company, Group Companies and persons who have a business relationship with our Company,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of the administrative operations performed by our Company, locations belongs to it.
- Executing the processes such as customer evaluation/complaint management, reputation research, legal compliance of our Company and Group Companies,
- Determining and applying the commercial and business strategies of our Company,
- Executing the human resources policies of our Company.
2. To Whom and In What Purpose The Personal Datas Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data can be transferred to Group companies, our business partners, our suppliers, Company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, for the reasons specified in Article 1 of the text herein, within the aspect of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK Law.
3. The Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, for the above-mentioned reasons, in order to present the products and services offered by our Company within the determined legal aspect, and to fulfill our Company's contractual and legal obligations completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the reasons specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK Law.
4. Rights of Personal Data Owners Listed in Article 11 of the KVKK Law
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set out below in herein Information Text, our Company will conclude the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a price predetermined by the Board of Protecting Personal Data, the price in the price list determined by our Company will be charged. In this scope the personal data owners ;
- Learning weather the personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing the personal data and if they used in intended purpose,
- Learning third persons abroad or in country to whom personal datas are transferred,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and notification to third persons to whom personal datas are transferred about the performed process in this scope,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the process performed within this scope to the third persons to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If the personal data is damaged due to illegal processing, have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
5. Circumstances That Do Not Require Consent
In accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, in the following cases; The company has the right to process personal data without the explicit consent of the person.
- Clearly stipulated in the law,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- It is mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligation as a data controller,
- It has been made public by the person concerned,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the Company, which is the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
6. Personal data holder's right to apply
Personal data holders 5.1 of this section. They will be able to convey the Application Form to Multinet Technology free of charge by filling and signing the Application Form with the information and documents to determine their requests for their rights listed under the title and by the methods specified below or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Application form;
- Boğaziçi University Technology Development Zone (BÜDOTEK) DUDULLU OSB Mahallesi Des-2 Cad. Teknopark Building Apt. Floor: 4 No: 8/57 to Umraniye-Istanbul address or by hand,
- The form must be screened, email@example.com should be transmitted by e -mail.
As Multinet Inventiv, we undertake that we will update this information text if any amendments are published in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.